Check Out Our Latest White Paper on Automating Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable leaders consistently rank enabling electronic invoice submission by suppliers as a top priority. Have you automated your Accounts Payable department yet? More importantly, how do you know whether you are getting the value out of the solution that was expected or that you’ve achieved the best fit for your organization?
Learn about the options for addressing supplier automation.
Talent Optimization Framework
Transformation Management is a PI Certified Partner, products provided by The Predictive Index allow us to provide a holistic solution for business transformations. The PI approach is centered around four key tenets: Diagnose, Design, Hire and Inspire.
The average 250-person company loses more than $3M annually due to employee disengagement, according to Forbes. We can help solve these issues using PI products using the following approach:
- Uncover why your employees are disengaged
- Drill down into results by team
- Identify organizational blind spots
- Generate personalized step-by-step action plans
- Build a culture that values and acts upon regular feedback
We help your leadership team understand and align on your business strategy using PI products—so you can design your talent strategy to match. Together, we can help you:
- Uncover strategic misalignment on your leadership team
- Measure confidence in your strategic direction
- Identify behavioral and skill gaps on your team
- Build a cohesive strategy that aligns through your organization
- Quickly identify where talent can better align with business objectives
Job fit is one of the primary causes of disengagement in the workplace. We can help you navigate requirements and expectations for existing employees or hire the perfect fit for any open role. Using PI products, we can help you:
- Make objective, informed decisions in your talent management process with people data
- Easily determine the behavioral and cognitive requirements for any job type
- See which candidates or current employees are a match for a role
- Generate custom interview questions that help objectively review candidates
PI products give leaders the tools to design the high performing teams of their dreams and we help create them. In understanding the needs and behaviors of their people, managers are able to:
- Understand what makes employees and teammates tick
- Compare work and communication styles of anyone in your organization
- Develop and coach employees to reach their full potential
- Better understand how your own management style can adapt to get the most out of your team
- Proactively design winning teams
Your solution is right around the corner.
Book an appointment today!
Call us at 703-906-1973 or email us at email@example.com